ADVAGEN is a close-knit team of high-achievers who are motivated, innovative, creative and, above all else, passionate about what we do. Besides skill sets, we also look for personality.
You must thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial and autonomous environment where all of us work towards our common goals. You will succeed based on your contribution and work ethic. We take pride in our “family” atmosphere where each person’s contribution is vital to our success. You are empowered to make decisions, think creatively and be proactive in your approach. Positive, team-oriented people work at ADVAGEN and are rewarded with an attractive package that commensurate with your experience and most importantly a fun workplace.
ADVAGEN is an Equal Opportunity employer.
The point of contact for our customers, the Medical Sales Representative provides customer service and ensures sales objectives are met. The successful candidate will efficiently execute sales and marketing strategies and activities. He/she will develop appropriate action plans to resolve issues and achieve objectives.
A self-motivated individual who is able to work in a team environment. He/she is well-organized, can multi-task and at the same time stay focused on the target goals.
• Responsible for achieving sales revenues in assigned territory
• Manage and develop customer accounts
• Establish a strong rapport with healthcare professionals
• Implement and execute sales & marketing strategies/activities
• Manage hospital tenders
• Minimum Diploma / Degree
• Pharmaceutical sales experience preferred but not necessary
• Good communication skills
• Sales-driven, motivated and outgoing with positive attitude