*These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Fibrosol aids relief of constipation, bowel regularity, growth of beneficial gut bacteria & healthy digestive system naturally with ease
- Soluble and taste-free prebiotic fiber sourced from corn
- Maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract
- Consume with your preferred food & beverage of choice
Texture & Flavour
- Fibrosol possesses low viscosity and clean taste, thereby allowing users to enjoy the original taste and texture of their food and beverage
- Fibrosol has excellent solubility and dispersibility, therefore it does not form into a gel
Effective daily fiber supplement
- Fibrosol enables users to supplement their daily requirement of fiber with ease and less bloating
- Aids growth of beneficial gut bacteria
Product Features & Benefits
- Does not affect taste & texture of food & beverage
- Plant-based prebiotic fiber sourced from corn
- Soluble and does not form into a gel
- Dissolves and mixes easily in an instant
- Enables users to add to their food & beverage of choice
- Helps user supplement daily fiber intake easily with less bloating
- Aids growth of beneficial gut bacteria and helps maintain a healthy digestive system
How Fibrosol Works
- After being consumed, Fibrosol moves down the digestive tract and does not get broken down in the small intestines.
- When it reaches the colon (large intestines), due to its water binding capacity, it draws water in and causes softening of the stools.
- At the same time in the colon, fermentation of Fibrosol occurs and results in the production of Short Chain Fatty Acids (SCFAs), gas and growth of healthy bacteria.
- The release of SCFAs causes chemical stimulation of the peristaltic reflex and the contractions reduce intestinal transit time resulting in faster movements of bowels.
- Fermentation of Fibrosol also produces gas and healthy bacteria which increase the bowel content and fecal bulk. This in turn helps bowel movement.
1. Why take fiber?
- Consuming 25 grams of fiber per day is necessary for a healthy gut. Regular consumption of fruits, vegetables, whole grains will help the body to function regularly. However, due to the hectic lifestyle of the modern day, it is difficult to adhere to a well balanced diet. Fiber supplements like Fibrosol is recommended to help one achieve the required daily fiber intake for a healthy digestive system.
2. How do I use it?
- Adults: Take 1-4 sachets of Fibrosol daily. Refer to dosage table image for more details.
- Children: Take 1/2 to 1 sachet of Fibrosol daily. For children below 6 years, consult your pediatrician.
- Add contents of sachet into beverage of choice and stir well until dissolved. Mix contents with food of choice.
- The taste and texture of the food and beverage will not be affected.
Resistant Maltodextrin (soluble prebiotic fiber from corn)
5g powder sachet 30s x4
Product from Japan
For more info, please visit https://www.fibrosol.com