Aids relief of constipation, bowel regularity & healthy digestive system.
Abnormalities of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Adverse effects:
Usually gastrointestinal related and are mild and transient, including diarrhea, flatulence.
- Dosage and Administration:
- Adults: Take 1-2 sachets of Fibrosol™ daily.
- Children: ½ to 1 sachet of Fibrosol™ daily. For children below 6 years, consult your pediatrician.
- Add contents of sachet into beverage of choice and stir well until dissolved.
- Mix contents with food of choice.
- The taste and texture of the food and beverage will not be affected.
- Supplement Facts:
Servicing Size 1 Sachet (5g)
Servicing Per Container 30
Amount Per Servicing
% Daily Value
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Active Ingredient:
Resistant Maltodextrin (soluble dietary fiber from corn starch).
- Presentation / Packsize:
5g powder in sachet / box of 30s
Store in a cool dry place below 30°C. Do not consume if sachet is torn.
- Product from Japan